Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who can be a member?
Any business or professional woman above 21 years of age, of any nationality who currently resides in Singapore.
2. Can I attend an event before joining?
Yes. You are welcome to come and see more of what we do before you join by attending up to two of our activities as a PrimeTime guest. If you wish to participate further, you can sign up for a membership here.
3. What are the member benefits?
Please visit the membership benefits page
4. Will my membership be automatically renewed?
Your membership will be set up for automatic renewal and you will receive notifications prior to renewal date.
5. What if I want to volunteer with PrimeTime, who do I contact?
Visit the Volunteer Opportunities page to determine which roles are available. Alternatively reach out to our Volunteer Coordinator via email for roles not listed.
6. What is the best way to get involved and start meeting people?
Check out the calendar and sign up for an event. Reach out to the organiser listed on the webpage beforehand so that she can connect with you at the event.
7. How do I know if I’ve successfully registered for an event?
You will receive an email confirmation. If you don’t receive an email confirmation, please reach out to the event organiser listed on the web page to help you further.
8. I have registered and paid for an event but am unable to attend at the last minute. What should I do?
If the event is marked non-refundable then no refund will be given. However you may transfer your registration to another PrimeTime member by informing the event organisers of the new attendee’s details.
If the event is not marked non-refundable, you may email the organisers no less than 2 days prior to the event for a cancellation and refund.
However, cancellations which occur less than 2 days prior to an event will not be provided with refunds.